Welcome to Corvallis public schools! We serve approximately 6,500 students in 13 schools. The following steps will help you navigate the process to enroll and register your child.
Step 1 Documents
Please plan to bring the following documents when enrolling your child.
- Birth certificate or passport for students entering kindergarten or new to our district.
- Immunization records.
- IEP and current evaluation (if your child is in special education) OR a 504 plan OR Individual Health Plan (if your child has one).
- Proof of address (for example, driver’s license or utility bill).
State law requires that a student reside within the school district boundaries and be able to prove residency or have been approved for an inter-district transfer in order to enroll in school. If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please talk to school staff for assistance.
Step 2 Enrollment Forms
The following are required and available in the school office.
- Student Registration Form
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Confidential School Nurse Information
- Medical Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Medical History and Exam for High School Athletics (if applicable)
- Tdap and Varicella Vaccination Form (Middle and High School only)
Step 3 Neighborhood School
All documents and forms should be taken to your neighborhood school to complete the registration process. Not sure which is your neighborhood school? An interactive school boundary map is available to help families determine school boundaries for all elementary, middle and high schools. This service is provided by the Oregon Department of Human Services and the Oregon Health Authority. This tool allows you to enter your home address in the search box (located in the upper right side of the web page.) If you have questions about school boundaries, please call 541-757-5811.
Our district monitors school enrollment and reserves the right to alter boundary areas should the need arise.