Health & Safety
This fall we will begin a process to provide in-person instruction in our schools again, along with other districts in Oregon. However, we will still be living under the virus, and community-wide immunity is many months off. The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) and the Oregon Health Authority provided districts with guidance on requirements and recommendations for reopening schools next fall.
Our first priority is staff and student health and safety. The following Health and Safety Components come from the ODE Ready Schools, Safe Learners 2020-21 Guidance. We anticipate multiple iterations of this guidance throughout the summer and into next school year from ODE as we navigate COVID-19. Our decision to employ a hybrid model is based on information relative to present conditions. Should present conditions change, our model may need to adapt and change based on the needs and wellbeing of a school or our community.
Health & Safety Plans
- Operational Blueprint – Fall 2020 Fully Remote (Comprehensive Distance Learning for Corvallis School District schools)
- Operational Blueprint – Hybrid In-Person (Corvallis School District schools) published in August, 2020, updates in process to align with new ODE guidelines
- Operational Blueprint – Comprehensive Distance Learning (Muddy Creek Charter School)
- Operational Blueprint – Hybrid (Muddy Creek Charter School)
- Operational Blueprint (YES House)
- ODE Ready Schools, Safe Learners 2020-21 Guidance