The superintendent provides regular updates to the Corvallis School Board at their business meetings. Updates for the current year are made available on this page after they have been shared at school board meetings. Archive updates from the prior year are also available below.
2021-22 Superintendent's Updates to the School Board
Starting in the 2017-18 school year, Superintendent Updates are also available in BoardBook, an online service that allows us to store board meeting materials electronically, available at the button below.
Superintendent's Education Updates
These updates provide timely information for issues affecting the district. Starting in the 2017-18 school year, Superintendent’s Educational Updates are available at the links below.
- Supporting a Healthy and Safe Return to School Full Time, 8/12/21
- Secondary School Social Studies Curriculum Adoption, 4/22/20
- Bond Oversight Committee Annual Report 2/6/20
- Local Option Levy 11/6/19
- Update Regarding Facilities Improvement Bond 9/27/19
- Dual Language Spanish and English Language Arts Curriculum Adoption, 6/6/19
- Investing in the Whole Child 5/15/19
- Promoting Positive Schools, 3/15/19
- Changes in Federal School Nutrition Standards 12/12/18
- Sustainability Update 11/7/18
- CHS Turf Replacement, Bond Sale, ODE Smarter Balanced Assessments for 11th Grade Students, 7/16/18
- Moody’s and S&P Ratings, Lunch Menu Changes, 6/29/18
- Local Option Levy Financial Update, 12/13/17
- General Fund Reserves and Fiscal Policy, 11/15/17
- Supplemental Budget Process and Preparation, 11/8/17
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS): Side Accounts and Lump-Sum Payments, 10/25/17
- District Nurse Report 2016-17, 10/19/17
- Sports Injuries in the District, 8/31/17