Bond Oversight Committee meeting dates and locations will be published on the district website calendar. Meeting notes will be published on this page.
Bond Oversight Committee meeting dates for 2020-21 are listed below. Meeting time are 5:30 – 7:30 pm and the meetings will be held virtually until further notice. If you would like to observe the meeting, please email Julie Haymart at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 noon on the day of the meeting.
- June 14, 2021, 5:30 pm (virtual)
- July 19, 2021
Committee Charter and Members
The Bond Oversight Committee will actively monitor the Corvallis School District bond program in the following ways:
- Ensure bond revenues are used only for the purposes consistent with the voter-approved 2018 bond measure and consistent with state law
- Serve as a key communicator of information related to the bond
- Review bond program performance and financial audits
The committee prepares and delivers quarterly meeting minutes, as well as an annual report to the superintendent. The annual report shall consist of overall assessments of projects, schedules, spending trends, cost projections, and recommendations for budget changes for specific projects.
2020-21 Committee Members
- Amy Crump
- Rich Arnold
- Brad Hamlin – Chair
- Jennifer Richmond
- Emily Barton
- Emily Valdez
- Gordon Zimmerman
- Jay Conroy, School Board Liaison
More information regarding the selection process and the original committee members who were selected in 2018 can be found HERE.