What's Happening Now
- View the March update here
- View the February update here
- View the December update here
- View the October update here
Construction is scheduled to begin in the winter of 2022.
February, 2019: Initial site investigations
Initial site investigations are in progress, including topographical survey, hazardous material survey, geotechnical soil borings, and seismic evaluation.
Selection of Design Advisory Committee members will occur next quarter.
Bond program managers are currently working on design and permitting for repairs and renovations.
Bond Projects at College Hill
Safety & Security Improvements
- Replace fire suppression and monitoring systems
- Improve seismic safety
- Replace access control system
- Replace emergency communication systems
- Improve emergency lighting
Renovations & Repairs
- Improve ADA accessibility
- Refurbish, repair, and weatherize building exteriors and roofs
- Upgrade infrastructure: electrical, heating, and plumbing systems
- Upgrade selected interior finishes & renovate locker room
- Renovate existing restrooms
- Addition and renovation to cafeterias
Modern Educational Spaces
- Renovate and expand classroom space for STEM and CTE