Para este información en español, haga clic en el boton debajo.
All students (new and returning) K-12 registering for 2021-22
Registration for all grades will open from August 4-15
Individual communications will be sent to families with instructions on the registration process. Enrolled families will confirm registration beginning with Step 1 below.
- Login instructions will be sent to the student’s parent/guardian from your student’s school office.
- Online registration includes updating contact and health information, bus registration, free and reduced lunch application, and parent permissions.
- Corvallis School District requires online (re)registration for every student, regardless of prior enrollment. If you do not have access to a computer or are having difficulty with the process, please be assured that school staff are happy to help. Please contact your school office or registrar for assistance. Thank you!
School Directory and Handbook
A school directory with contact information for all schools is below. The Student Parent Handbook is intended as a method of communicating to students and families regarding general school district information, rules, and procedures.
Online Payment Portal for Parents/Guardians
NEW! Starting in June 2020, high school fees (yearbook, library fees, athletic participation) can be paid through an online portal. To login to your student's account, please use your student's identification number as the user name. You must use the zero at the beginning. Please contact your student's school if you have questions.
Complete these steps to Register
Step 1 Online Registration
Click HERE to be directed to RegiStar.
- If you have never registered a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
- If you have registered another student in our district, please use the Parent Login ID (provided to you in an email or letter from your child’s school as the Gradebook username). If you do not use that number as part of your setup, your children’s information will not connect to your profile.
Online Registration Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 0’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (000) 000-0000.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: email@example.com.
Step 2 School Meal Program
All Kids Eat Free! Students can get a complete breakfast and lunch for free during the 2021-22 school year regardless of income. However, you may still wish to apply in order to be eligible for other school and community benefits that are available only when you qualify for Federal Free or Reduced Price meals.
Using the TITAN family portal, you can link all students in your family in one easy-to-manage location. In this portal, you can manage your student’s meal accounts, make online payments using credit/debit cards, and apply for Free/Reduced school meals.
- Create a family portal through TITAN School Solutions HERE. Please note that you must include the leading zero in the student ID number.