We believe that all students should have the opportunity to pursue an education that will enable them to achieve their goals. We partner with Linn-Benton Community College to offer a program for students to pursue a first year in college with financial and academic support from their high school.
This program is a safety net for high school students who have earned a high school diploma, earned below a 2.5 GPA, and are ineligible for the Oregon Promise Grant, the PELL Grant or the grant does not cover one year of tuition and fees.
- Full time status is 12 credits per term. Students will take 13 credits for their first term including the required 1 credit course: Destination Graduation.
- Math 111 and Writing 121 must be completed.
- Courses selected must match the program of study. An academic advisor will help with course selections.
- Online courses are not an option in this program.
- Up to $1,515 in tuition, $50 in fees, and $500 in books are covered by the Post Graduate Scholar program each term. It is the student/parent responsibility to pay any fees or tuition above that amount.