Corvallis Meal Pre-Order Forms & Activities
Updated April 8, 2021
On regular school days, school meals will be served via drive-up grab-and-go from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm at the locations listed:
- Adams Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Mountain View Elementary School
- Wildcat Elementary School
- Cheldelin Middle School (Final service day for this site is Friday, April 9)
- Linus Pauling Middle School (Final service day for this site is Friday, April 9)
Update on Philomath meal site:
The Philomath Middle School meal site will be open on Mondays only. Families will be given three meals for Monday and three meals for Tuesday only. Children in-school will be offered three meals each day. Philomath area families may pick up free meals at any of the Corvallis sites Monday through Friday.
Drive-up grab-and-go meals will be available to children 18 years and under through June 30, 2021. One breakfast, one lunch, and one supper will be provided per child per day. Families are encouraged to pre-order lunch using the online form. You may order at any time through Thursday each week. Pre-orders are not required but they help us to plan the correct quantities of food. If you have questions about school meals, please call 541-757-5859 or email email@example.com.
Free Meals for Students Attending Hybrid In-Person
Families are asked to pre-order using the Hybrid In-Person Free Meal Pre-order Form for their student’s Cohort A or B days. Free meals (includes lunch and supper) will be sent home with students. These meals will not be eaten at school and the entrée should be heated at home. Please see the cooking instructions below.
- When Cohort A is in-person at school, Drive-up Grab-and-Go is not available to Cohort A. Free meals must be given directly to students per regulations.
- When Cohort B is in-person at school, Drive-up Grab-and-Go is not available to Cohort B. Free meals must be given directly to students per regulations.
Drive-Up Grab-and-Go meals will continue to be available M-F for Cohort C and all other kids under the age of 18.
School menus are created on a four-week rotation for the entire school year. Sometimes menus change due to school schedules, special occasions, or food availability. Food preparation takes place daily at our Central Kitchen and sent to each of the service sites to provide fresh nutritious meals.
The following menus are for Corvallis, Philomath, and Blodgett.
- April Menu / Menú de abril (Español) / أبريل – عربي
- March Menu / Menú de marzo (Español)
- February Menu / Menú de febrero (Español) / فبراير – عربي
- January Menu / Menú de enero (Español) / يناير – عربي
- December Menu / Menú de diciembre (Español) / ديسمبر – عربي
- November Menu
- October Menu
Student health is our primary focus. The nutritional analysis is meant to give parents and district nurses the information necessary to make important decisions regarding student dietary restrictions. While we try to keep all nutritional information up to date, menus and recipes can change due to vendor availability and product formulations. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Elementary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Elementary Lunch
- Secondary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Secondary Lunch (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Lunch
- Philomath Middle School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath Middle School Lunch (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Lunch (info coming soon)
Elementary Lunch Menu Item Analysis for Food Allergies
- 3 Bean Chili
- Arroz con Queso
- Asian Tuna Burger
- Brunch French Toast & Scrambled Eggs
- Brunch Mini Pancakes & Sausage
- Burrito Bean & Cheese
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Cheesy Garlic Bread with Marinara
- Chicken Drumstick with Red Rice
- Chicken Patty Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders & Dinner Roll
- Veggie Egg Fried Rice & Potato Round
- Fajita Rice Bowl with Black Beans, Corn & Chicken
- Fish Tacos with Poke Sauce
- Fiesta Chicken Flautas with Side of Beans
- Hot Italian Sandwich
- Hummus Platter with Pita Chips
- Lentel Soup with Veggies & Cheesy Garlic Breadstick
- Mac & Cheese with Chicken Mega Bites
- Moo Lunch
- Munch Lunch
- Nachos, Southwest Black Bean & Corn
- Parmesan Chicken Breast on Hoagie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
- Pork Carnitas With Flour Tortillas
- Pork Taco with Tortilla Chips
- Pozole, Chicken & Rice
- Roasted Veggie Flat Bread
- Spaghetti with Beef/Veggie Sauce & French Bread
- Sunny Thai Noodles with Veggies & Chicken
- Tangy Chicken Hot Sandwich
- Thai Chicken on Flat Bread
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich
- Turkey Deli Sandwich
- Veggie Burger, Homemade
- Weiner Wrap
Healthy Foods at School
According to the USDA, menus must meet nutrition goals when averaged over a school week. Menus must be analyzed for nutrient content using USDA-approved software. The nutrient analysis of planned menus must meet nutrient requirements for the age/grade group served when averaged over a week for the nutrient standards based on the 1989 Recommended Dietary Allowances for key nutrients, calories, and 1995 Dietary Guidelines measures.
The Corvallis School District Food Service Department has been a leader in utilizing locally grown produce in the salad bar and meals served. The department has also led the way in removing sodas and other items from the schools in favor of juices, water, and healthier products long before House Bill 2650 (Law 00455) mandated changes in what schools offered students.