Corvallis Grab n Go Meal Pre-Order Forms & Activities
Meal Site (updated May 3, 2021)
On regular school days, school meals will be served via drive-up grab-and-go from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm at the location listed:
- Corvallis High School. Please enter off of NW 16th Street.
Free Meals for Students Attending On-Site Learning
Students are asked to pre-order at their schools. All meals are free and include breakfast and lunch.
Drive-Up Grab-and-Go meals will continue to be available M-F for Cohort C and all other kids under the age of 18 at Corvallis High School from 11 am to 12 pm. Please enter off of NW 16th Street.
Philomath Meal Site
The Philomath Middle School Grab n Go meal site will be open on Mondays only. Families will be given three meals for Monday and three meals for Tuesday only. Children attending in-school will be offered a free breakfast and a free lunch. Philomath area families may pick up free meals at Corvallis High School Monday through Friday from 11 am to 12 pm. Please enter off of NW 16th Street.
Drive-up grab-and-go meals will be available to children 18 years and under through June 7, 2021, at the Philomath Middle School, and at Corvallis High School through June 18, 2021. One breakfast, one lunch, and one supper will be provided per child per day. Families are encouraged to pre-order lunch using the online form. You may order at any time through Thursday each week. Pre-orders are not required but they help us to plan the correct quantities of food. If you have questions about school meals, please call 541-757-5859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
School menus are created on a four-week rotation for the entire school year. Sometimes menus change due to school schedules, special occasions, or food availability. Food preparation takes place daily at our Central Kitchen and sent to each of the service sites to provide fresh nutritious meals.
The following menus are for Corvallis, Philomath, and Blodgett.
- June Menu
- May Menu / Menú de mayo (Español) / مايو – عربي
- April Menu / Menú de abril (Español) / أبريل – عربي
- March Menu / Menú de marzo (Español)
- February Menu / Menú de febrero (Español) / فبراير – عربي
- January Menu / Menú de enero (Español) / يناير – عربي
- December Menu / Menú de diciembre (Español) / ديسمبر – عربي
- November Menu
- October Menu
Student health is our primary focus. The nutritional analysis is meant to give parents and district nurses the information necessary to make important decisions regarding student dietary restrictions. While we try to keep all nutritional information up to date, menus and recipes can change due to vendor availability and product formulations. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Elementary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Elementary Lunch
- Secondary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Secondary Lunch (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Lunch
- Philomath Middle School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath Middle School Lunch (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Lunch (info coming soon)
Elementary Lunch Menu Item Analysis for Food Allergies
- 3 Bean Chili
- Arroz con Queso
- Asian Tuna Burger
- Brunch French Toast & Scrambled Eggs
- Brunch Mini Pancakes & Sausage
- Burrito Bean & Cheese
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Cheesy Garlic Bread with Marinara
- Chicken Drumstick with Red Rice
- Chicken Patty Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders & Dinner Roll
- Veggie Egg Fried Rice & Potato Round
- Fajita Rice Bowl with Black Beans, Corn & Chicken
- Fish Tacos with Poke Sauce
- Fiesta Chicken Flautas with Side of Beans
- Hot Italian Sandwich
- Hummus Platter with Pita Chips
- Lentel Soup with Veggies & Cheesy Garlic Breadstick
- Mac & Cheese with Chicken Mega Bites
- Moo Lunch
- Munch Lunch
- Nachos, Southwest Black Bean & Corn
- Parmesan Chicken Breast on Hoagie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
- Pork Carnitas With Flour Tortillas
- Pork Taco with Tortilla Chips
- Pozole, Chicken & Rice
- Roasted Veggie Flat Bread
- Spaghetti with Beef/Veggie Sauce & French Bread
- Sunny Thai Noodles with Veggies & Chicken
- Tangy Chicken Hot Sandwich
- Thai Chicken on Flat Bread
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich
- Turkey Deli Sandwich
- Veggie Burger, Homemade
- Weiner Wrap
Healthy Foods at School
According to the USDA, menus must meet nutrition goals when averaged over a school week. Menus must be analyzed for nutrient content using USDA-approved software. The nutrient analysis of planned menus must meet nutrient requirements for the age/grade group served when averaged over a week for the nutrient standards based on the 1989 Recommended Dietary Allowances for key nutrients, calories, and 1995 Dietary Guidelines measures.
The Corvallis School District Food Service Department has been a leader in utilizing locally grown produce in the salad bar and meals served. The department has also led the way in removing sodas and other items from the schools in favor of juices, water, and healthier products long before House Bill 2650 (Law 00455) mandated changes in what schools offered students.