Update: April 13, 2020
We are not posting menus for our free meal sites until further notice due to unplanned changes in product availability. Daily menu items are subject to change. Also, we might be serving something different from one site to another.
If you have questions about free meals available during the school cancellation, please call 541-757-5811.
Corvallis School Menus
Check out our menu for new items and updated recipes. Trying something new can be fun and exciting!
School menus are created on a four week rotation for the entire school year. Sometimes menus change due to school schedules, special occasions, or food availability. Most of the food prep takes place at our central kitchen and is sent daily to each of the school’s kitchen staff to cook fresh for meal times. At lunch our schools offer multiple entree’s and a full salad bar for a daily vegetarian option. We encourage all students to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Philomath and Blodgett School Menus
Student health is our primary focus. The nutritional analysis is meant to give parents and district nurses the information necessary to make important decisions regarding student dietary restrictions. While we try to keep all nutritional information up to date, menus and recipes can change due to vendor availability and product formulations. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Elementary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Elementary Lunch
- Secondary Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Secondary Lunch (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Clemens Primary, Philomath Elementary, Blodgett Lunch
- Philomath Middle School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath Middle School Lunch (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Breakfast (info coming soon)
- Philomath High School Lunch (info coming soon)
Elementary Lunch Menu Item Analysis for Food Allergies
- 3 Bean Chili
- Arroz con Queso
- Asian Tuna Burger
- Brunch French Toast & Scrambled Eggs
- Brunch Mini Pancakes & Sausage
- Burrito Bean & Cheese
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Cheesy Garlic Bread with Marinara
- Chicken Drumstick with Red Rice
- Chicken Patty Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders & Dinner Roll
- Veggie Egg Fried Rice & Potato Round
- Fajita Rice Bowl with Black Beans, Corn & Chicken
- Fish Tacos with Poke Sauce
- Fiesta Chicken Flautas with Side of Beans
- Hot Italian Sandwich
- Hummus Platter with Pita Chips
- Lentel Soup with Veggies & Cheesy Garlic Breadstick
- Mac & Cheese with Chicken Mega Bites
- Moo Lunch
- Munch Lunch
- Nachos, Southwest Black Bean & Corn
- Parmesan Chicken Breast on Hoagie
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
- Pork Carnitas With Flour Tortillas
- Pork Taco with Tortilla Chips
- Pozole, Chicken & Rice
- Roasted Veggie Flat Bread
- Spaghetti with Beef/Veggie Sauce & French Bread
- Sunny Thai Noodles with Veggies & Chicken
- Tangy Chicken Hot Sandwich
- Thai Chicken on Flat Bread
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich
- Turkey Deli Sandwich
- Veggie Burger, Homemade
- Weiner Wrap
Healthy Foods at School
According to the USDA, menus must meet nutrition goals when averaged over a school week. Menus must be analyzed for nutrient content using USDA-approved software. The nutrient analysis of planned menus must meet nutrient requirements for the age/grade group served when averaged over a week for the nutrient standards based on the 1989 Recommended Dietary Allowances for key nutrients, calories, and 1995 Dietary Guidelines measures.
The Corvallis School District Food Service Department has been a leader in utilizing locally grown produce in the salad bar and meals served. The department has also led the way in removing sodas and other items from the schools in favor of juices, water, and healthier products long before House Bill 2650 (Law 00455) mandated changes in what schools offered students.