- Current enrollment is approximately 6,600 students. This excludes Muddy Creek Charter School with an enrollment of 110 students.
- Corvallis students represent more than 50 different countries of birth.
- The top five languages spoken in student’s homes are English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Korean.
- 21% have been identified as Talented and Gifted (TAG)
- 6.6% are English language learners
- 10.8% are on Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- 35.9% take part in the Free and Reduced Price meal program
Average class sizes, demographics, enrollment by school
The average student:teacher ratio at our elementary schools is 24, with a low of 20 (Lincoln) and a high of 28 (Franklin). the average student:teacher ratio at our secondary schools is 28, with a low of 26 (Franklin), and a high of 31 (Crescent Valley).
Each year, the Finance and Operations Department prepares By the Numbers, a report providing an overview of district demographics, enrollment, and building utilization. Read more…
Publications and Reports
Each year the school district publishes a variety of reports and informational materials covering a wide range of topics.