Para este información en español, haga clic en el boton debajo.
The Corvallis School District monitors school enrollment and may alter boundary areas should the need arise.
- Students are encouraged to attend their neighborhood boundary school.
- Our district allows families to request a transfer from their neighborhood boundary school. Transfer requests are managed through an equitable lottery process in the spring.
- Franklin K-8 has no geographic enrollment boundary. Students may request a transfer from their neighborhood boundary school to enroll at Franklin.
- Families interested in the Dual Language Immersion program at Garfield or Lincoln Elementary may request a transfer from their neighborhood boundary school. Learn more about the District’s DLI program HERE.
Interactive Boundary Locator Tool
Enter an address or navigate to an area using the interactive map to identify a school boundary.
Click HERE to start using the boundary tool.
Please call the district office at 541-757-5811 if you have questions about your neighborhood boundary school.
- View the school attendance boundary map HERE.