Guidelines for Community Organizations
- All flyers and announcements must be submitted in digital format.
- Following school board policy, content must directly affect the education or personal welfare of students.
- All announcements, flyers, or brochures from outside organizations require approval.
- English AND Spanish materials are strongly recommended. Contact us for local translation resources.
- All flyers MUST include the disclaimer statement noted below.
The Corvallis School District does not necessarily sponsor this organization or its activities. The District assumes no liability for its contents or events arising out of this distribution.
El Distrito Escolar de Corvallis no necesariamente patrocina a esta organización o sus actividades. El Distrito no asume responsabilidad alguna por sus contenidos o eventos que resulten de esta distribución.
E-Friday Folder (electronic)
- All flyers will be shared on the district’s E-Friday Folder page. A link to the page will be shared via school email to families each Friday.
- The E-Friday folder is designed as a community clearinghouse for information about opportunities for students.
School Bulletin Boards
- Bulletin board posting: Elementary schools 8 flyers + 2 in Spanish (Garfield & Lincoln), middle schools 3 flyers + 1 in Spanish (Linus Pauling), and high schools 3 flyers + 1 in Spanish (Corvallis High)
Review complete details for organizations HERE.