Flyers are processed each Wednesday by 12:00 pm for that week’s newsletter to families.
Guidelines for Community Organizations
- All flyers and announcements must be submitted as a digital PDF. We do not accept scanned flyers.
- For accessibility, we cannot accept scanned documents.
- Following school board policy, content must directly affect the education or personal welfare of students.
- All announcements, flyers, or brochures from outside organizations require approval.
- English AND Spanish materials are strongly recommended.
- All flyers MUST include the disclaimer statement noted below.
- Lawn signs from outside organizations are NOT allowed and will be removed.
The Corvallis School District does not necessarily sponsor this organization or its activities. The District assumes no liability for its contents or events arising out of this distribution.
El Distrito Escolar de Corvallis no necesariamente patrocina a esta organización o sus actividades. El Distrito no asume responsabilidad alguna por sus contenidos o eventos que resulten de esta distribución.
E-Friday Folder (electronic)
- All flyers will be shared on the district’s E-Friday Folder page. A link to the page will be shared via school email to families each Friday.
- The E-Friday folder is designed as a community clearinghouse for information about opportunities for students.
School Bulletin Boards
- Bulletin board posting: Elementary schools 8 flyers + 2 in Spanish (Garfield & Lincoln), middle schools 3 flyers + 1 in Spanish (Linus Pauling), and high schools 3 flyers + 1 in Spanish (Corvallis High)