Parents may check their child's meal account balance and 30-day transaction history online. This allows parents to see when their child is eating or not and monitor their balance. Keeping your child's meal account balance in a positive state will ensure your child receives a meal.
Meal Prices for 2016-17
Meal Account Balance
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to maintain sufficient funds in their child’s meal account. A student’s account summary information can be retrieved at any time.
Parents can place restrictions on their child’s account by contacting the school kitchen manager. Charging is discouraged and should only be used in emergencies.
The approved district policy for allowing charges are: three charges for elementary students, one charge for middle school students, and no charges for high school students. Any student failing to keep his/her account current as required by the district shall not be allowed to charge the price of further meals until the account has been paid in full, but will be allowed to purchase a meal if the student pays for the meal when it is received.
To access your student’s meal account balance, click on the appropriate link below.
- Select the school your student attends from the drop down list provided.
- Enter your student’s School District ID number and then click “Submit”.
- If you do not have your student’s School District ID number, you may contact your school office.
- Information is updated daily at 3:00 pm.
- Payment may be made at the school office, school kitchen, or using the PayforIt online option.
Make Online Payments
PayForIt (PFI) is a secure online payment system, which gives parents the option to add money online to their child’s school meal account. Payments may be made online 24/7. In addition, parents can manage more than one student account in the PFI system.
Please Note – There will be a short delay from the time you make the deposit to PayForIt to the time it shows up in your student’s account.
Money deposited before midnight will typically be posted to the student’s account by the following morning. Money deposited on a school day morning, may not be available until the following day due to updates in our Accurate Meals program which processes our Point-of-Sale for meals.
PayForIt is a third party system and is available as a convenience for student meal payments. There is an internet convenience fee for using PFI. It is $1.75 flat fee for every ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction (direct deduction from your checking account) or for Debit/Credit cards, the transaction fee is 3.5% of amount.
How to sign up for PayForIt
Log on to www.payforit.net
Select the “Sign Up” option from the menu. The screens will guide you through the process to create your account.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data, password and payment information.
- Indicate which student(s) to attach to your account. Students are already entered into the PFI system and you will need to provide your child(ren)’s student ID number to find them.
- You ill receive a confirmation email with a validation code to verify the registration.
- Once the you confirm enrollment, you can begin using PFI to manage your child’s account.