Located at the Harding Center, the CIMC serves the entire district with a collection of more than 4,000 titles of multimedia materials including books, DVDs, models, kits, and art prints.
CIMC Hours and Resources Available
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:15 pm. We are closed for lunch from 11:30 – 12:30.
- The collection also includes curriculum for grades K-5 science, geography, and literature, HM reading, and Writing Traits as well as social studies curriculum for the primary grades.
- Supplementary math kits and literature circle sets of books are also available.
- Teachers can book materials online using Ibistro, the online library and CIMC database.
CIMC services also include a self-serve staff production center which includes resources for staff. Equipment includes a laminating machine, paper cutters, a report binding machine, and more than 400 die shapes including seasonal themes, bulletin board borders,bookmarks, finger puppets,pattern block multiples, and geography.
- Laminating costs $.50 per foot.
- Please bring your own paper for the die-cuts.
- No one under the age of 18 years old is allowed in the die-cut area per district policy as of 10/1/2016.