Located at the Harding Center, the CIMC serves as an educational hub that provides resources and district level support to all schools in the district with a collection of multi-media materials including book sets, models, and kits.
CIMC Hours are 8:30 am – 3:30 pm. Extended hours are available by appointment. Please call or email to set up an appointment at 541-757-5923.
- Erica Chaney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-757-3955
- Nicole Sauret at email@example.com or 541-757-4397
CIMC Resources Available
- The collection also includes curriculum for grades K-5 science, geography, and literature, as well as social studies curriculum for the primary grades.
- Supplementary math kits and literature circle sets of books are also available.
- Teachers can search the CIMC database, available through Classlink. In the CSD Library Resources folder, click on the CIMC Destiny Bookings icon. Click here to view Booking Instructions for Staff.
CIMC has more than 400 die shapes including seasonal themes, bulletin board borders, bookmarks, finger puppets, pattern block multiples, and geography.
- Please bring your own paper for the die-cuts.
- No one under the age of 18 years old is allowed in the die-cut area per district policy as of 10/1/2016.
- Die-cuts available (Printer-friendly list)
Science and Engineering Kits (Grades K-5)
Book science kits through ClassLink below. For Next Generation Science Kits, digital documentation, and support are available at the ThinkLink widget within ClassLink. Directions for access to ThinkLink can be found below.
The CIMC holds over 250 kits containing multiple copies of high interest fiction and nonfiction titles. You can book any set and your building Library Media Technicians will check out individual books to your students when the set arrives at your school. When booking, search "literature circles" and check the CIMC media box on the Follett Destiny online catalog for a list of all titles. You may sort alphabetically and you can click on DETAILS to see how many books are in each set and the Lexile. Refer to the booking instructions link and call us for any assistance.