Located at the Harding Center, the CIMC serves as an educational hub that provides resources and district level support to all schools in the district with a collection of more than 2,000 titles of multi-media materials including book sets, DVDs, models, and kits.
CIMC Hours and Resources Available
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm (closed for lunch 11 am – noon)
- The collection also includes curriculum for grades K-5 science, geography, and literature, as well as social studies curriculum for the primary grades.
- Supplementary math kits and literature circle sets of books are also available.
- Teachers can search the CIMC database from their school library site by checking the CIMC Media box. (see Booking Instructions for Staff)
- Search the CIMC database
CIMC services also include a self-serve staff production center. Equipment includes paper cutters, a report binding machine, and more than 400 die shapes including seasonal themes, bulletin board borders,bookmarks, finger puppets,pattern block multiples, and geography.
- Please bring your own paper for the die-cuts.
- No one under the age of 18 years old is allowed in the die-cut area per district policy as of 10/1/2016.
- Die-cuts available (Printer-friendly list)