Bus routes are reviewed annually and in most cases are the same from year to year. Depending on ridership during the first few weeks of school, routes may be modified and posted on the website. Students will also receive a copy of the route change if their bus route and pick-up/drop-off times have changed.
Snow Routes (updated December 11, 2019)
Snow routes are followed for specific areas in our community that are at a higher elevation that makes road conditions unsafe for school buses. Students who ride the bus to/from school will also be provided with a paper copy of the school snow routes from their bus driver in the first week of December.
- Schools with no snow routes include Garfield and Lincoln
- Adams Snow Routes
- Hoover Snow Routes
- Jefferson Snow Routes
- Mountain View Snow Routes
- Wilson Snow Routes
2019-20 Regular School Routes (effective January 8, 2020)
Tips for Parents
- Please register your child to ride the bus.
- Please plan for your child to be at the bus stop five minutes early each morning.
- Kindergarten riders are only released to an approved adult at their bus stop after school. Please make sure your school is aware of your child’s routine after school plan.
- A shuttle is available for high school students taking classes at both high schools. The schedule is coordinated between the two schools and is included in the high school bus route links above.
All bus drivers are trained in Oregon Department of Education safety standards and in the school district’s Positive Behavior Support System (PBIS.) The message to all students is to be safe, be respectful, and be responsible during the school day and on the school bus before and after school. If you have a concern about behavior on the school bus, please contact your school principal.
If you are concerned about a late bus arrival time or have questions about your child’s bus stop, contact our bus services provider, STA at 541-757-1714.
The Corvallis School District provides extended city bus service to Crescent Valley High School through a partnership with Corvallis Transit Services. There is no fare required for the city bus and schedules can be found at the following link: Corvallis Transit Service schedule.