The Corvallis School District cooperates with the community in providing use of district facilities when possible without interference with the education and activity programs of the schools or the requirements for maintenance and security of the facilities and grounds.
Reopening CSD Facilities for Community Use
Updated July 9, 2020
We understand our community members are anxious to return to school campuses, fields, and playgrounds.
- Our operational focus is on ensuring a successful reopening of schools in September.
- The district is currently accepting community use requests. Review and approval of applications will be determined on a case by case basis. A waiver of liability for COVID-19 will be required prior to approval.
- Community-use activities will not be approved until after July 15, 2020.
- A limited number of our staff are accessing the buildings and school grounds to perform essential operational functions.
- A limited number of district-sponsored activities are taking place in schools this summer with required safety plans in place.
Questions about community use of Corvallis School District facilities may be directed to the Facilities and Maintenance office Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm by phone at 541-757-5853 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups wishing to use district facilities must complete an online request through our Community Use Request System.
- If your organization has already created a user profile, login to the Community Use Calendar to submit your request.
- Requests must be requested at least fifteen working days before the scheduled event and no more than six months in advance of use.
- Proof of liability insurance is required and must be submitted before the facility use request can be finalized.
Instructions for first time Community Use requests
Facility requests are managed through an online system. You can enroll online and enter requests for after-hours facility usage by creating a user profile. Step by step instructions are available here. Follow the link below to create a new user profile
The links below provide quick access to the login page and details about facility usage rules and procedures.