What's Happening Now
Bond projects at Wilson Elementary scheduled to begin April 2019.
Bond Projects at Wilson
Wilson Elementary was built in 1962. Wilson’s current enrollment is 424, with a current capacity of 425. The projected new capacity is 489.
Safety & Security Improvements
- Enhance emergency communication systems
- Improve emergency lighting
Wilson’s current capacity is 425. The projected new capacity is 489.
- Add three permanent classrooms
- Renovate existing classroom space for student support services
Renovations & Repairs
- Improve ADA accessibility
- Install energy efficient lighting
- Replace covered play shelter
- Upgrade mechanical infrastructure including electrical, heating, and plumbing systems
- Upgrade finishes in hallways and shared spaces including floors, paint, and ceilings
Modern Educational Spaces
- Create collaborative/small group learning areas
- Create dedicated PE space by adding multi-use cafeteria