Welcome to Corvallis public schools! We serve approximately 6,300 students in 13 schools.
The Corvallis School District now uses the Synergy student information system to complete online registration/verification for the upcoming school year. You will use the ParentVUE web portal to complete online verification for the upcoming school year.
Returning families will get an email from Synergy with instructions and a link to activate your ParentVUE account. Once in the ParentVUE portal, you will review and verify your student(s) information from last school year, and make any necessary changes.
We ask that families check all information on the verification page to ensure our schools know of any changes before school begins. Common changes are:
- Change of address
- Preferred name
- New contact
- New medical condition
- A new allergy
If you have any questions, need additional assistance, or did not receive the email from Synergy, please contact your student’s school, and they will direct you to someone who can assist you.
NEW Student Enrollment
This enrollment process should be completed for students who will be NEW to the district and students who are not currently enrolled in Corvallis Schools.
Returning families should NOT complete new student enrollment for continuing students.
Step 1 New Student Online Enrollment
- Visit Synergy ParentVUE
- Click “Create a New Account”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- If you do not have an email address, please contact your school office to register.
You will then be directed to the Registration materials.
Online Enrollment Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 Documentation
The documents we will request are listed below. Your school office will accept these items by email, regular US mail, or in-person by appointment. Copies are acceptable as long as items are clear and legible. School office addresses and phone numbers are available HERE.
1) Proof of Address (only one document required)
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of address are below.
- State-issued ID Oregon DMV or ID Card
- Phone, water, or utility bill (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Mailings from a State or Governmental agency such as the Department of Human Services or Oregon Health Plan (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, rental, or title closing agreements (should be dated within the last 30 days)
2) Proof of Age
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of age include birth certificate, hospital certificate, or passport.
3) Immunization Record
Immunization documentation (you may contact your primary care physician to obtain records if necessary).
4) Educational Support Documentation
IEP, IFSP, and current evaluation (if your child is receiving special education services) OR a 504 plan OR Individual Health Plan (if your child has one).
If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please call your school office for assistance.
Home Boundary School
All students should enroll in their home boundary school. Click here to view the boundary map.
If you will be requesting a transfer for your student to a Corvallis school outside of your home boundary, you will need to enroll with your home boundary school first. Visit our school directory page here to find contact information for your school.
For information regarding transfer requests, please visit our transfer page here.
Our district monitors school enrollment and reserves the right to alter boundary areas or to limit transfers should the need arise.