Welcome to Corvallis public schools! We serve approximately 6,775 students in 13 schools.
School Offices will be closed during the month of July, therefore enrollments received during that time will not be processed immediately.
NEW Student Enrollment
This page is for the Enrollment of NEW STUDENTS
This enrollment process should be completed for students who will be NEW to the district and students who are not currently enrolled in Corvallis Schools.
Returning families should NOT complete enrollment for continuing students, registration information will be sent to families from school offices in August.
- NEW enrollments for 2021-22 begin April 19, 2021
- Families new to our boundaries wishing to enroll students for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year may complete enrollment at any time
Step 1 Online Enrollment
- If you have never registered/enrolled a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
- If you have registered/enrolled another student in our district, please use the Parent Login ID (provided to you in an email or letter from your child’s school as the Gradebook username). If you do not use that number as part of your setup, your children’s information will not connect to your profile.
Online Enrollment Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 Language Use Survey
All new students to the District are required to complete the Language Use Survey. Click HERE to complete the Language Use Survey.
Step 3 Documentation
The documents we will request are listed below. Your school office will accept these items by email, regular US mail or in-person by appointment. Copies are acceptable as long as items are clear and legible. School office addresses and phone numbers are available HERE.
1) Proof of Address (only one document required)
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of address are below.
- State issued ID Oregon DMV or ID Card
- Phone, water, or utility bill (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Mailings from a State or Governmental agency such as the Department of Human Services or Oregon Health Plan (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, rental, or title closing agreements (should be dated within the last 30 days)
2) Proof of Age
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of age include birth certificate, hospital certificate, or passport.
3) Immunization Record
Immunization documentation (you may contact your primary care physician to obtain records if necessary).
4) Educational Support Documentation
IEP, IFSP and current evaluation (if your child is receiving special education services) OR a 504 plan OR Individual Health Plan (if your child has one).
If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please call the school office for assistance.
All students should enroll in their neighborhood school. A boundary map is available HERE.
If you will be requesting a transfer for your student to a Corvallis school outside of your home boundary, you will need to enroll with your home school first. For information regarding transfer requests, please visit our transfer page HERE.
Our district monitors school enrollment and reserves the right to alter boundary areas or to limit transfers should the need arise.