Welcome to Corvallis public schools! We serve approximately 6,500 students in 13 schools. The following steps will help you navigate the process to enroll and register your child.
Step 1 Documents
Please plan to bring the following documents when enrolling your child.
- Birth certificate or passport for students entering kindergarten or new to our district.
- Immunization records.
- IEP and current evaluation (if your child is in special education) OR a 504 plan OR Individual Health Plan (if your child has one).
- Proof of address (for example, driver’s license or utility bill).
State law requires that a student reside within the school district boundaries and be able to prove residency or have been approved for an inter-district transfer in order to enroll in school. If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please talk to school staff for assistance.
Step 2 Enrollment Forms
The following are required and available in the school office.
- Student Registration Form
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Confidential School Nurse Information
- Medical Authorization Form (if applicable)
- Medical History and Exam for High School Athletics (if applicable)
- Tdap and Varicella Vaccination Form (Middle and High School only)
Step 3 Neighborhood School
All documents and forms should be taken to your neighborhood school to complete the registration process. If you have questions about school boundaries, please call 541-757-5811.
Our district monitors school enrollment and reserves the right to alter boundary areas should the need arise.