What's Happening Now
Bond projects at Mt. View Elementary scheduled to begin April 2019.
Bond Projects at Mt. View
Mt. View Elementary was built in 1954. Mt. View’s current enrollment is 319, with a current capacity of 468. The projected new capacity is 446.
Safety & Security Improvements
- Relocate and secure front entry and office
- Enhance emergency communication systems
- Improve site circulation and parking
- Improve emergency lighting
- Improve seismic safety
Mt. View’s current capacity is 468. The projected new capacity is 446.
- Add three permanent classrooms
- Remove four portable classrooms
Renovations & Repairs
- Upgrade mechanical infrastructure including electrical, heating, and plumbing systems
- Upgrade finishes in hallways and shared spaces including floors, paint, and ceilings
- Improve ADA accessibility
- Install energy efficient lighting
- Replace kitchen flooring
Modernize Hands-On Learning
- Create collaborative/small group learning area
- Relocate school garden