All Corvallis School District facilities including playgrounds, fields, and district-owned tracks and tennis courts are now open. District buildings remain closed to staff and the general public. Please help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and stay home if you are sick, practice good handwashing, stay six feet apart from those outside your household, and wear face masks outdoors if you are unable to maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Our operational focus is on ensuring a successful reopening of schools in September.
- A limited number of district employees are accessing the buildings and school grounds to perform essential operational functions.
- A limited number of students are accessing facilities this summer as part of high school athletic programs and in accordance with program safety plans.
- District bond construction projects are continuing and contractors are following health and safety guidelines including physical distancing.
- Free meal sites are open at four school locations and two off-site locations.
The City of Corvallis is taking steps to reopen City facilities in alignment with Benton County’s reopening plan, which is guided by Governor Brown’s statewide framework. City parks and playgrounds are open. The City of Corvallis operated pickleball courts located near the district administration building on 35th Street and tennis courts on the Linus Pauling campus at Cleveland Drive opened in May. More information is on the City’s website: https://www.corvallisoregon.gov/cm/page/whats-open-whats-closed
Questions about community use of Corvallis School District facilities may be directed to the Facilities and Maintenance office Monday through Friday by phone at 541-757-5877.