At times the district must close fields due to to wet conditions. Please stay off the fields until signs are removed by Facilities staff. As conditions improve the list of open fields will be announced.
As of May 10, 2017 (1:10 p.m.):
- Adams Elementary – OPEN
- Garfield Elementary – OPEN
- Harding Center – OPEN
- Hoover Elementary – OPEN
- Jefferson Elementary – CLOSED
- Lincoln Elementary – OPEN
- Mt. View Elementary – OPEN
- Wilson Elementary – OPEN
- Franklin K-8 – OPEN
- Cheldelin Middle School – Main soccer and football fields OPEN, South-East area of track CLOSED
- Linus Pauling Middle School – North Field/Football Field OPEN, South Field CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and continued cooperation!
- Fields are monitored regularly.
- If fields are determined to be safe for use, signs will be removed and fields will be open.
- This notice will be updated as conditions change.
Information is available for community groups who are interested in reserving a field. Please visit the Community Use of School Facilities page for more information.
Questions about field closures may be directed to the Facilities and Maintenance Department at 541-757-5877.