Limited Openings for in-district and inter-district student transfer requests for 2017-18 school year
Student transfer requests may be made through an online process from March 1-31 for the 2017-18 school year. The online form will be available on the web starting March 1. For families without computer and internet access, public computers are available at all schools and at the school district administration office at 1555 SW 35th Street.
Families may choose one school for their transfer request. If the number of students seeking transfers exceeds the number of spaces available, an equitable lottery process will be used and school waiting lists created. We do not anticipate any openings at Adams, Hoover, Jefferson, or Wilson Elementary Schools, except for siblings, if space is available. Linus Pauling Middle School is closed to transfers, except for siblings.
Parents of kindergartners requesting transfers are required to register at their neighborhood schools by March 31.
- Franklin K-8 and Mountain View Elementary are open for transfers.
- Garfield and Lincoln Elementary (dual language immersion schools) are open for transfers at kindergarten and grade 1, if space is available. Students must qualify for grades 2-5.
- Cheldelin Middle School is open for transfers.
- Corvallis High School has limited openings for in-district transfers only.
- Crescent Valley High School is open for transfers.
More information and the online application link (available March 1-31) are available on the Student Transfer page HERE.
For students who wish to transfer out of the Corvallis School District to another school district, please contact Cindy Dagesse at 541-766-4704 for the required transfer out form.