Online registration window opens August 1
2017-18 registration for currently enrolled students is online! This will replace the packet of paper forms that have traditionally been sent home or picked up at school.
- Parents and guardians of students currently enrolled in our district will receive an email with a login password and detailed instructions.
- If you need help establishing an email address, please contact your school office.
- The online registration window will be from August 1 -15 for elementary schools and August 1- September 5 for middle and high schools.
- For families without computer access at home, computers will be available in all schools during established hours during in August.
- Registration Help days will be available at all schools for those families needing assistance. Check with your school for the days and times.
- Middle and High school students will still be required to pick up their class schedules and finalize registration at their school on the designated days at each school.
Parents with elementary students new to the district (including incoming kindergarten students) must enroll their child in person and may do so at their boundary area school any time during regular school office hours before school starts on September 6. Parents are asked to bring proof of their child’s age and address and a record of their immunizations. Visit the Kindergarten and Early Learning page HERE for details.
Middle and high school students new to Corvallis should call the appropriate school’s counseling office to register for classes.
For more information about the start of a new school year including supply lists, bus routes, school lunch programs, and school calendars, visit the Back to School page HERE.
High School and Middle School Schedule Pick up dates
High school and middle school students will finalize registration, pay fees, and pick up schedules in person on the following days:
Corvallis High School
Aug. 25 – 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (seniors); 2:00 – 4:30 pm (juniors)
Aug. 26 – 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (sophomores); 2:00 to 5:30 pm (freshmen)
Aug. 31 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (late registration)
Crescent Valley High School
Aug. 25 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (seniors); 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (juniors)
Aug. 26 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (sophomores); 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (freshmen)
Aug. 31 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 to 3:00 pm (late registration)
Cheldelin Middle School
Aug. 26 – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (6th graders and new students)
Aug. 27 – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (7th and 8th graders)
Sept. 8 – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (6th, 7th, and 8th graders)
Linus Pauling Middle School
Aug. 25 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (6th graders); 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (7th graders)
Aug. 26 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (8th graders); 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm (late registration all grades)
Kindergarten Registration and Gentle Start Schedule
Students in kindergarten begin the year with a “gentle start” the week of September 9-15. Parents of kindergarteners are mailed information about gentle start and what day and time their child is to arrive at school for the first time.
For more details about the start of a new school year including supply lists, bus routes, school lunch programs, and school calendars, visit www.csd509j.net, and follow the Back to School Information link on the home page.